Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Very Superstitions

Superstitions--David Huang

Very superstitions,
Writings on the wall,
Very superstitions,
Ladder's about to fall.
Thirteen month old baby,
Broke the looking glass,
Seven years of bad luck,
Good times in your past,
When you believe in things,
You don't understand,
Than you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way...


With all the scientific evidences proving and/or saying superstitions ain't be counted, I still have to say, my sixth sense is horrifying when it breaks the leash...

You know, it's like something that just will make your hair standing and freak you out of your mind when happened. It did happened... well, let me rephrase it, they did happened... enough for me to try almost everything just to break out of the circle. Nothing was changed I end up figuring, when it stroke me today why I am where I am...

This time, I was really freaked out. The uneasy feeling followed me over a week already and is moving strong. I would want to escape from all these, but how...

No comments: