Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mr. Patterson

Got caught red handed by Dr. Alex Cross again...

Well, not exactly by Dr. Cross himself but by Mr. Patterson
Still the same anyway you may say
Guilty as charged, I admit

There are definitely magnetism of the combination of the two
after all, addicted people must have knew them since some 15yrs ago
since the very first appearance of Dr. Cross in "Along Came a Spider"

Right, there was a movie of this
airing 2001 and starring Morgan Freeman as Alex Cross the forensic psychologist

Although I personally think Danzel Washington would be a better Cross but that's another topic
for next time, maybe

Anyway, around 2000 was when I first met Dr. Cross
was it "Pop Goes the Weasel"?
very possible
even though I was introduced to Mr. Patterson through either "When the Wind Blows" or "1st to Die"
Later on, Mr. Patterson promised a trilogy
with highest expectation I waited for "Roses are Red" and "Violets are Blue" patiently
As to the finally...
unfortunately there isn't any finally yet

So I waited, and came across Dr. Cross' cases coast to coast
Materials are hard to find though, especially when I left Mr. Patterson's home country
Bit by bit I tried all the resources I can lay my hands on
"Four Blind Mice" is the latest one
Although all the time frame got mixed up
and Dr. Cross is just starting a relationship with Jamillia in this novel
it caught my whole attention in a nano-second

I'll have to give you all my compliment, Mr. Patterson
Thanks for letting me know Alex

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Patterson

No comments: